This is an incredibly difficult time for businesses and organizations in Whatcom County. It’s critical that all businesses and organizations operate safely within the health and safety guidelines, but implementation can be challenging. The Whatcom County COVID-19 Employer Support Task Force brought together employers working in many different sectors of the economy to share information, resources, tips and best practices. These tips and tools are collected here to inform and inspire peers throughout the community.
To ensure easy access to the latest information, this site is regularly updated with new tools and information from the Whatcom County Health Department, and state and federal organizations.
For additional information, go to the Whatcom County Health Department Webpage: Resources for Businesses and Organizations. We are all in this together!
- COVID Vaccine: Employer Resources
- COVID-19 Economic Impact & Resources
- Employer Tool Kit: What to Do When COVID Comes to Work
- Q&A with Businesses about COVID-19 Vaccines
- Working with the BRT on Contact Tracing
- Children’s Recreation
- Events & Festivals
- Faith Communities
- Gyms & Fitness Studios
- Hotels & Short-term Rentals
- Human Services
- Movie Theaters & Museums
- Personal Services
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Restaurants, Bars & Night Clubs