- Healthy Washington: Roadmap to Recovery
- Agricultural COVID-19 Requirements
- Agricultural COVID-19 Requirements, Interpretive Guidance
- Agritourism COVID-19 Requirements
- Agricultural Events COVID-19 Requirements
- Public Health COVID-19 Guidance: Farm and Agricultural Workers in Washington State, DOH
- Agricultural COVID-19 Requirements: General Provisions for all Worksites and Work-Related Functions
- The following videos feature COVID-19 safety requirements and guidelines established by Washington State. See WSDA Regional Markets Program’s COVID-19 Public Health and Safety Practices webpage for more information.
- Washington Workplace Safety Requirements: Governor Jay Inslee’s Proclamation 20-57 requires all farm employers to implement preventative measures to reduce COVID-19 transmission. This video quickly walks farmers through those requirements. Click to see this video in Spanish or Hmong!
- Safe Selling and Customer Interactions: Direct marketing farms have questions about how to keep customers and workers safe. This video offers quick and relevant guidance with specific tips for adapting safety procedures for u-pick farms, farm stands and farm-direct deliveries. Click to see this video in Spanish or Hmong!
The following tips and tools came from peers in this business sector and are not official local, state, or federal guidance.
peer to peer tips:
- Pacific Northwest Agricultural Safety and Health Center
- WSDA COVID-19 Information
- Washington State Farm Bureau Employer Resources
peer support message:
To be connected with peer support or technical assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org.