- *Updated COVID Statewide Restrictions: November 17-December 14th, 2020*
- Miniature Golf, Putt Putt Golf, and Staffed Water Recreation Facilities (Public and Private) COVID-19 Reopening Requirements
- Phase 2 Fitness and Training Restart COVID-19 Reopening Requirements – Update
- Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 Overnight Group Summer Camps and Similar Activities COVID-19 Guidance
- Professional Sports & Other Sporting Activities Phase 2 and 3 COVID-19 Requirements
- Child Care, Youth Development, and Summer Day Camps During the COVID-19 Outbreak, DOH
- K-12 Schools Fall 2020-2021 Guidance, DOH
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advice For Groups Who Work with Young Children, DOH
The following tips and tools came from peers in this business sector and are not official local, state, or federal guidance.
peer to peer tips:
- Conduct COVID symptom screening
- Create more outside areas with tents and heaters
- Create COVID communication plans for parents, staff and children regarding guidelines, expectations and protocols
- Conduct COVID symptom screening for staff regularly
- Practice with staff ways to follow state guidelines while accommodating different individual needs
- Run air purifiers and open windows.
- Offer hand sanitizer in multiple locations.
- Create pick up and drop off locations that minimize close contact with staff, parents and children
Fircreek Day Camp COVID-19 Procedures for Staff Manual
Fircreek Day Camp 2020 COVID-19 Response
Gym Star Sports Center Welcome Back
peer support message:
To be connected with peer support or technical assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org.