- Healthy Washington: Roadmap to Recovery
- Outdoor Recreation COVID-19 Requirements
- Indoor Entertainment COVID-19 Requirements
- COVID-19 Prevention Guidance and Reopening of Water Recreation Facilities in Phases
- Sporting Activities COVID-19 Requirements
- Sporting Activities Frequently Asked Questions
- Guidance for Child Care, Youth Development, and Day Camps During COVID-19, DOH
- K-12 Schools 2020-2021 Guidance, DOH
- COVID-19 Workplace Safety and Health Requirements, L&I
The following tips and tools came from peers in this business sector and are not official local, state, or federal guidance.
peer to peer tips:
- Conduct COVID symptom screening
- Create more outside areas with tents and heaters
- Create COVID communication plans for parents, staff and children regarding guidelines, expectations and protocols
- Conduct COVID symptom screening for staff regularly
- Practice with staff ways to follow state guidelines while accommodating different individual needs
- Run air purifiers and open windows.
- Offer hand sanitizer in multiple locations.
- Create pick up and drop off locations that minimize close contact with staff, parents and children
Fircreek Day Camp COVID-19 Procedures for Staff Manual
Fircreek Day Camp 2020 COVID-19 Response
Gym Star Sports Center Welcome Back
peer support message:
To be connected with peer support or technical assistance contact email@example.com.