- Healthy Washington: Roadmap to Recovery
- Construction COVID-19 Job Site Requirements
- COVID-19 Workplace Safety and Health Requirements – L&I
The following tips and tools came from peers in this business sector and are not official local, state, or federal guidance.
peer to peer tips:
- Conduct COVID symptom screening.
- Ensure and support ways to stay 6 feet apart on job site.
- Run air purifiers and open windows in closed spaces.
- Ensure hand washing stations are available in multiple locations.
- Modify schedules, staggering work and alternating shifts.
- Restrict access to the number of workers in enclosed areas.
- Create clear and compassionate communication plans with clients to protect their health and well-being.
- Use outside spaces for meetings as much as possible ensuring 6 ft. separation between people.
- Implement flexible sick leave to support overall health.
- Associated General Contractors – COVID-19 Contractor Resources
- Building Industry Association of Washington
peer support message:
To be connected with peer support or technical assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org.