- *Updated COVID Statewide Restrictions: November 17-December 14th, 2020*
- Phase 1 Construction Jobsite Safety Plan Template
- Phase 2 Construction COVID-19 Job Site Requirements
- Phase 2 Work Plan Template
- When to Use Which Mask for Which Task? – WA State L&I
The following tips and tools came from peers in this business sector and are not official local, state, or federal guidance.
peer to peer tips:
- Conduct COVID symptom screening.
- Ensure and support ways to stay 6 feet apart on job site.
- Run air purifiers and open windows in closed spaces.
- Ensure hand washing stations are available in multiple locations.
- Modify schedules, staggering work and alternating shifts.
- Restrict access to the number of workers in enclosed areas.
- Create clear and compassionate communication plans with clients to protect their health and well-being.
- Use outside spaces for meetings as much as possible ensuring 6 ft. separation between people.
- Implement flexible sick leave to support overall health.
peer support message:
To be connected with peer support or technical assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org.