- Healthy Washington: Roadmap to Recovery
- Miscellaneous Venues COVID-19 Requirements
- Racing non-motorized and motorized COVID-19 Requirements (includes runs, and bike, ski, canoe/kayak races, etc.)
- Event Planning and COVID-19: Questions and Answers, CDC
- Gatherings and Community Events: Plan, Prepare, & Respond, CDC
- Key Planning Recommendations for Mass Gatherings in the Context of the Current COVID-19 Outbreak, WHO
- WHO Risk Assessment and Mitigation Checklist for Mass Gatherings in the Context of COVID-19
- WHO Mass Gathering COVID-19 Risk Assessment Tool – Generic Events
- WHO Mass Gathering Decision Tree for COVID-19 Risk Assessment Tools
The following tips and tools came from peers in this business sector and are not official local, state, or federal guidance.
peer to peer tips:
Events and festivals cannot take place until Phase 3 and 4. Thus, this industry does not yet have any peer-to-peer tips.
- The Event Safety Alliance Reopening Guide
- International Association of Venue Managers
- National Assoc. for Catering & Events
peer support message:
To be connected with peer support or technical assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org.