- Healthy Washington: Roadmap to Recovery
- Fitness and Training COVID-19 Guidance
- Outdoor Recreation COVID-19 Requirements
- Water Recreation Facilities (Public and Private) COVID-19 Guidance
- Sporting Activities COVID-19 Requirements
- Sporting Activities Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID-19 Workplace Safety and Health Requirements – L&I
The following tips and tools came from peers in this business sector and are not official local, state, or federal guidance.
peer to peer tips:
- Conduct COVID symptom screening.
- Change signage to reflect 6 ft. distancing or current regulations based on square footage.
- Run air purifiers and open windows.
- Require clients use hand sanitizer. Offer hand sanitizer in multiple locations.
- Clean all touch surfaces between clients.
- Screen new clients via phone before in person treatments to shorten appointment time.
- Increase time between clients to allow for cleaning and to air out the office.
- Create COVID playbook and share with employees.
- Communicate with employees about what you are doing to care for their safety. Engage them in why and what you are doing so they can articulate it well with clients.
- Practice with employees on what to say when a customer is challenging.
- Encourage employees to share with leadership about experiences they are having and any support they might need.
- Keep in mind the stress that employees and customers are experiencing and adjust expectations around the heightened stress. Add stress reduction into your services.
- Offer free masks if a customer doesn’t bring one.
- Have clients bring their own mats.
- If you have merchandise for purchase, offer curbside pickup.
- Offer no touch payment options.
Returning to Small Group Training at Flow Shala Safely (Video)
Documents & Systems to Keep You Safe at Flow Shala (Video)
Anytime Fitness - How We Can Safely Reopen Boutique Gyms & Fitness Studios (Work Plan)
Flow Shala - COVID-19 Exposure Control, Mitigation, and Recovery Plan
Flow Shala - Client Communications
BTTC - Employee COVID-19 Reopening Policies Phase 2
BTTC - Members & Guests COVID-19 Reopening Policies Phase 2: Exposure Control, Mitigation and Recovery Plan
peer support message:
To be connected with peer support or technical assistance contact email@example.com.