- *Updated COVID Statewide Restrictions: November 17-December 14th, 2020*
- Phase 1 Washington Talking Book and Braille Library COVID-19 Requirements
- Resuming Library Services Phase 2 Guidance
The following tips and tools came from peers in this business sector and are not official local, state, or federal guidance.
peer to peer tips:
- The libraries sector does not yet have any peer-to-peer tips.
WCLS Daily Staff Health Assessment
WCLS Phased Reopening Approach Procedures
WCLS Procedures for Reducing Employee Transmission
WCLS FAQs for Supervisors
WCLS Pandemic Workplace Agreement
- American Library Assoc.
- Public Library Assoc.
- Reopening Archives, Libraries, and Museums (REALM) Information Hub: A COVID-19 Research Project
- WA State Library COVID-19 Resources
- WA State Library – Resources for Libraries & Librarians
peer support message:
To be connected with peer support or technical assistance contact email@example.com.