- Healthy Washington: Roadmap to Recovery
- Personal Service Providers COVID-19 Requirements
- COVID-19 Workplace Safety and Health Requirements – L&I
The following tips and tools came from peers in this business sector and are not official local, state, or federal guidance.
peer to peer tips:
- Make information about COVID safety in our businesses readily available online.
- Schedule pre-appointment consultations for less time in the same space with one another.
- Eliminate unnecessary contact.
- Communicate clear expectations with staff and clients regarding changes in services.
- Install shower curtains or plexiglass to use between stations to minimize contact.
- Set furniture up for social distancing, even if that means removing a chair or two.
- Offer masks for any customer and especially walk-in clients.
- Screen employees and customers for COVID symptoms.
- Have clients call in when they have arrived, eliminating the waiting room.
- Install hand sanitizer in multiple areas.
- Use a new or fresh cape for every customer.
- Plastic wrap shampoo bowls for easy sanitation between clients.
- Change the filter in your HVAC system more frequently.
peer support message:
To be connected with peer support or technical assistance contact email@example.com.